Last Updated November 9, 2018
RidingWithUs.com, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.RidingWithUs.com website.
1. What Personal Information do we Collect?
There are several types of information that we may collect while you are using our site. Descriptions of these types of information are below, along with an explanation of how we may use them. Our use of information is subject to exceptions, for example if we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Cookie/Tracking Technology: The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
From Other Sources: We also may collect or retrieve information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
2. What Personal Information Do We Share?
There may be times when we need to share the information subject to this policy with other people, entities, or government authorities. For example:
• Internal business purposes. We may share information we collect with third parties to complete transactions you have requested or to perform services on our behalf. Third parties who perform services on our behalf are obligated to use the information for the purpose it was provided.
• To protect ourselves or others. We disclose information we collect when we make the good faith determination that it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g. a subpoena or court order); to enforce or apply this policy, or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, or collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our or our users’ rights, property, or safety; to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the services; or if we reasonably believe that otherwise exigent circumstances require or justify disclosure of this information.
• Business transfers. Information about you, including Private Information, may be disclosed or transferred wholesale as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing or sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership (in which information could be transferred to third parties as one of our business assets).
• Site usage. We may use third-parties to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising and to analyze usage of the Services. Third parties may help us analyze General Information we obtain from you (we generally place restrictions on those third parties’ use of such information). Our third party analytic partners may use the General Information for their business purposes, such at to report aggregate, non-Personal Information about the use of their services and technologies in connection with the Services.
3. What about information collected by Advertisers and Vendors?
• Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies and networks to serve ads through our Services. These companies and networks may collect and use general information to deliver more relevant advertising to you, and for other business purposes. Also keep in mind that if you enter information into a form through an advertisement, or visit a Website depicted in an advertisement, any information you provide may be provided to the advertiser. The advertiser’s privacy policies may differ from our policy.
4. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
• We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
• We limit access to your information in accordance with your privacy settings.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
5. Notice to Non-US Residents
Our website is not meant for use by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 through the Site.
7. California Residents
RidingWithUs.com, Inc. does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
8. External Websites
9. How to Contact Us